Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wisconsin Badgers Cheerleader Ashley Pringle


Name: Ashley Pringle
Birth Date: September 17, 1984
Hometown: Barrington, IL
School: University of Wisconsin
Year: Senior
Major: Elementary Education and Psychology

1. In 10 years, I'll likely be: Teaching first grade, coaching high school cheerleading, and have an incredible family!

2. Why I love (fill in your school here): I love the University of Wisconsin because it has the perfect combination of excellent athletics and stellar academics... and everyone knows that Madison is the number one college sports town!

3. Movies I can't live without: School of Rock, Napoleon Dynamite, and Little Miss Sunshine.

4. Music I can't live without: I'm a country girl!

5. TV shows I can't live without: Grey's Anatomy, Entourage, and most reality TV shows - guilty pleasure!

6. One misconception about cheerleaders: We aren't athletes, which couldn't be further from the truth. Our squad practices three days a week, lifts twice a week, and has a game every Saturday. Plus our season lasts twice as long as most other sports.

7. My favorite sports are: Football and hockey.

8. My favorite teams are: The Chicago Bears and the Wisconsin Badgers of course!

9. I like to spend my weekends: Cheering on the Badgers, relaxing, and hanging out with friends!

10. Strange and unusual fact about me: I am third generation athlete at the University of Wisconsin. My mom was on the dance team, my dad was a diver, and my grandpa was on the football team ... On Wisconsin!

11. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Competed on a freestyle ski team in Telluride, Colorado for a year.

12. If I Had More Time I Would: Slow down, relax, and enjoy life.

13. Favorite Foods: Bagels with cream cheese.

14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Jesus Christ, McDreamy (a.k.a. Patrick Dempsey), Jason Lewis, Ashley Judd, and Reese Witherspoon.

15. Favorite Activity: I honestly love Badger sports, so if I'm not cheering on the football or basketball team, you'll probably find me at the Badger hockey game!

16. Next Risk I Want To Take: Find a teaching job in Chicago... yikes!

17. Every Woman Should Have: Her head on straight.

18. Places I Want To Visit And Why: Australia because I want to learn how to surf and snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef!

19. Typical Day: Class in the morning, teach 4th/5th grade in the afternoon, dinner, homework, practice, an episode of Grey's Anatomy on DVD, and then bed!

20. Perfect Date: A day in Chicago enjoying everything that the Windy City has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment