Wednesday, October 6, 2010

FSU Seminoles Cheerleader Lauren Sauer

Name: Lauren Michelle Sauer
Birth Date: 1/1/85
Hometown: Windermere,FL
School: Florida State University
Year: Senior
Major: Merchandising

1. In 10 years, I'll likely be: Happy with a family.

2. Why I love FSU: School tradition, the great Greek community, Football, Cheerleading

3. Movies I can't live without: Happy Gilmore

4. Music I can't live without: Hip Hop, Country, Rock

5. TV shows I can't live without: Sex and the City

6. One misconception about cheerleaders: That we are on athletic scholarship

7. My favorite sport is: Gymnastics, Football

8. My favorite teams are: Seminoles, Bucs

9. I like to spend my weekends: With family and friends on the lake

10. Strange and unusual fact about me: I'm ambidextrous

11. My friends would be surprised to know that: I was planning to move to Los Angeles

12. If I Had More Time I Would: Travel

13. Favorite Foods: Sushi, Ice cream

14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): David Beckham, Johnny Depp, Justin Timberlake, Oprah, Mario Lopez

15. Favorite Activity: Running outside

16. Next Risk I Want To Take: Sky diving

17. Every Woman Should Have: Louis Vuitton bag

18. Places I Want To Visit And Why: Capri, one of the most beautiful places in the world so I have heard.

19. Typical Day: A typical day is running around like crazy...school, cheerleading, sorority life

20. Perfect Date: Going out to a nice dinner, then maybe a movie if I like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment