Friday, October 15, 2010

Ohio State Buckeyes Cheerleader Tara Warrens

Name: Tara Nicole Warrens Birth Date: September 24, 1987 Hometown: Powell, Ohio School: The Ohio State University Year: Sophomore Major: Nursing -- with a minor in Nutrition

1. In 10 years, I'll likely be: Somewhere warm, working as nurse specializing in Oncology!

2. Why I love Ohio State: We truly have "the best damn fans in the land," It's such an honor to cheer for such a great school with amazing traditions like Ohio State

3. Movies I can't live without: Gone With the Wind (I'm named after the plantation in the movie), Cruel Intentions, Remember the Titans, and Rent.

4. Music I can't live without: COUNTRY, The Fray, Taking Back Sunday, and the Goo Goo Dolls

6. One misconception about cheerleaders: That we aren't real athletes. We work hard and train just like every other sport!

7. My favorite sport is: Football

8. My favorite teams are: The Buckeyes of course!

9. I like to spend my weekends: Cheering for the Buckeyes, shopping, and spending time with my friends.

10. Strange and unusual fact about me: I'm terrified of heights!

No comments:

Post a Comment