Friday, October 1, 2010

Heidi Kemp: Cheerleader for the University of Cincinnati

Name: Heidi Kemp

Hometown: St Louis, MO

School: University of Cincinnati

Year: Sophomore

Major: Organizational Leadership



I love my school, but I almost went to: I fell in love with Cincinnati. My mind was set here and, to be honest, this was the only school I applied to.

My best physical feature is: I'm not really sure, you decide!

If I had to watch one movie on loop for ever, it would be: The Little Rascals

If you looked at the "most played" songs on my iPod, you'd see a lot of: Random songs, I listen to a variety!

The shows I DVR/TiVo are: Gossip Girl, The Hills.

My favorite Web Sites are: Facebook, Google.

My worst habit is: I procrastinate.

My gameday superstitions are: Checking my bag twice, making sure I have everything.

The talent I'd most like to have that I don't possess is: Definitely singing! I love jammin' out in the car.

These three things top my bucket list: Travel the world, own a boutique and having children with a loving husband.

I'd want my last meal to be: Steak, mashed potatoes and chocolate-covered strawberries.

The most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me during a game is: My very first home game I was in the two-two-one pyramid and the shoulder stand dropped and some drunk guy in the stands pointed and laughed.

Three things I'd take to a desert island are: My blanket, my iPod and a toothbrush.

My favorite pro sports teams are: St Louis Blues!

My one guilty pleasure is: Dark chocolate, yum! I can't live without it!

My celebrity crush is: Channing Tatum

Five people I'd like to have dinner with (living or dead) are: Jesus, Cameron Diaz, Michael Jackson, Oprah Winfrey and Channing Tatum.

My friends would be surprised to know that: Even though I am afraid of heights, I still love roller coasters!

The next risk I want to take is: Skydiving

The worst date I've ever been on was: My best friend and I went on a double date with theses two guys, we get in the car and the guys ask, " Is McDonald's ok?" We ended up at a Mexican restaurant with him throwing chips at me..Mature, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment