Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Washington State Cougars Cheerleader Danielle Fales

Name: Danielle Fales
Birth Date: June 3, 1988
Hometown: Ephrata, WA
School: Washington State University
Year: Freshman
Major: Undecided

1. In 10 years, I'll likely be: Married, have a job, and possibly a child!

2. Why I love Washington State University: It's not too far away from home and my sister Dalari is also a student here. I'm a big family person so being close to them is important to me.

3. Movies I can't live without: Save the Last Dance, Honey, Talladega Nights, and Click.

4. Music I can't live without: Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Shania Twain, and any Country music

5. TV shows I can't live without: Desperate Housewives!!!!

6. One misconception about cheerleaders: That we don't work hard. Our team practices twice a week, works out in the gym three times a week, and we have games on weekends. We all work very hard to look the best we can when we are out on the field.

7. My favorite sport is: Baseball

8. My favorite teams are: The Mariners and of course the WSU team!!!

9. I like to spend my weekends: Cheering, relaxing, and spending quality time with my boyfriend.

10. Strange and unusual fact about me: I am terrified of spiders.

11. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Showed goats at the fair when I was little.

12. If I Had More Time I Would: Travel as much as possible.

13. Favorite Foods: Italian food, Mexican food, fruit, and Hawaiian bread.

14. Five People I'd like To Have Dinner with (Living or Dead): Jesus Christ, Barbra Walters, Oprah Winfrey, Garth Brooks, and Dane Cook.

15. Favorite Activity: Boating

16. Next Risk I Want To Take: Hang-gliding

17. Every Woman Should Have: A strong sense of who she is, and the ability to hold onto that no matter what.

18. Places I Want To Visit And Why: I want to go to New York to watch the ball drop on New Year's.

19. Typical Day: I wake up at 7:30 and start class by 9. I finish classes at 3, have a couple of hours to do homework, and then I head off to either practice or workout. Then I get some dinner, finish working on my homework and head off to bed.

20. Perfect Date: A romantic dinner with dessert, and then a nice movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment