Tuesday, October 19, 2010

NFL Houston Texans Cheerleader Candy




Favorite player: Matt Schaub

Hobbies: Dancing, working out in my garden, playing softball, shopping, spending quality time with my family.

Favorite food: Spaghetti... mmmmm.

Favorite holiday: Christmas.

Favorite song: "Barracuda" by Heart and "Red Dirt Road" by Brooks & Dunn.

Favorite type of music: Country, classic rock and hip-hop.

Favorite movie: "Pirates of The Caribbean."

Favorite TV shows: "CSI," Discovery Health Channel and "Family Guy."

During the offseason, I...: ...catch up with my family and friends and hang out.

Places I would most like to visit: I would like to visit Hawaii, Paris and Mexico, but the one place I love to visit when I have time is my country home in Crockett, Texas.

My advice to young dancers: No matter what title you carry or where you go in life, never forget your roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment