Thursday, October 14, 2010

Notre Dame Cheerleader Maggie McGinn



Name: Maggie McGinn
Birth Date: July 3, 1985
Hometown: Galesburg, IL
School: University of Notre Dame
Year: 2007
Major: Science Pre-Professional and Spanish

1. In 10 years, I'll likely be: Working as a successful doctor and raising a family

2. Why I love Notre Dame: I love everything about Notre Dame. Seeing the golden dome is a daily reminder of the tradition and glory that ND represents. The greatest part of Notre Dame is the people. The students, faculty, alumni, and fans form a family held together by love and respect for this amazing University.

3. Movies I can't live without: Spanglish, Ten Things I Hate About You, Never Been Kissed

4. Music I can't live without: Everything but rap and heavy metal

5. Best place you can take me on a date: Somewhere fun like an arcade

6. One misconception about cheerleaders: That we aren't intelligent!

7. My favorite sport is: Baseball

8. My favorite teams are: The Fighting Irish of course

9. I like to spend my weekends: Cheering on the Irish and spending time with my family and friends.

10. Strange and unusual fact about me: I love new adventures! This past summer, I worked in Texas at a camp for diabetic children!

11. My friends would be surprised to know that I: am afraid of heights!

12. If I had more time I would: Learn a new language

13. Favorite Foods: Grilled cheese and tomato soup

14. Five people I'd like to have dinner with: Oprah, Father Hesburgh, Charlie Weis, Kevin Spacey, and Kerri Strug

15. Favorite activity: Cheering and watching House

16. Next risk I want to take: Medical school

17. Every woman should have: True friends and faith in herself

18. Places I want to visit and why: Spain to practice my Spanish and Scotland to visit a foreign exchange student that lived with my family for a year.

19. Typical day: Class, lifting/cheer practice, homework, and spending time with friends

20. Perfect date: Anywhere creative and spur of the moment where we can talk and have a good time

No comments:

Post a Comment