Thursday, December 16, 2010

LSU Tigers Cheerleader Liza Boyer

Name: Liza Boyer Birth Date: 1/4/1986 Hometown: Germantown, TN School: LSU Year: Junior Major: Elementary Education

In 10 years, I'll likely be: Maybe married with kids

Why I love LSU : The awesome fans!!!

Movies I can't live without: any chick flick, The Holiday is my new favorite!

Music I can't live without: Any kind I love all music

TV shows I can't live without: Grey's Anatomy

One misconception about cheerleaders: That we are not athletic.

My favorite sport is: Football or Baseball

My favorite teams are: LSU Geaux tigers!!

I like to spend my weekends: Hanging out with my friends.

If I Had More Time I Would: Travel

Favorite Foods: Pizza, steak, and any chocolate

Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Justin Timberlake, Oprah, Brad Pitt, Faith Hill, Carrie Underwood

Favorite Activity: Other than cheerleading... going out with my friends.

Next Risk I Want To Take: I don't know... I'm not a big risk taker!

Every Woman Should Have: Lipstick at all times!

Places I Want To Visit And Why: Paris I was there on my senior trip for a few days and I loved it I would love to go back and stay longer.

Typical Day: Wake up, eat breakfast and drink some coffee. Two mornings of the week, I go to workouts with the squad. Other day, I go to class,then come back to my apartment and eat some lunch, study and do homework. Most nights, I practice from 6-9 and then eat dinner, watch TV, hang out with some friends and then go to bed.

Perfect Date: A nice dinner and then rent a movie and hang out.

No comments:

Post a Comment