Sunday, December 5, 2010

Former Cheerleader, Kelli Maida, Is Modest and Hot

Kelly teeth throw tongue were red, not just the characteristics of a good first impression.

It was eight years ago and she ate only pop hit football game in East Lake Recreation, where her father was coaching. However, cheerleading coach, Kelly Page, took note of the Blow Pop boyish glow when they first met.

"I looked at her and said, 'This girl is really, really special," said Paige. "She was 14 and 5 feet, 9 inches. She was a beautiful girl."

Talent Agent Paige Maida asked to consider being a model.

Maida wants no part of it. She played basketball and football cheerleader that was closest to the soccer field.

"My dad would not let me play," said Maida, laughing. "I do not want to be a model. I hated to shoot. I was a tomboy to complete."

But with some persuasion, he tried in Maida modeling. At 22 now, she travels the world with a career many young women only dream of.

Maida was on the cover of at least seven magazines, Cosmopolitan, including and the bride. Her face also appeared in South America, Europe and Japan magazines.

Last week in New York to film the Mary Kay cosmetics. Saturday, flew to California, where she will be a commercial for Olay skin care products.

"It makes the child into the campaign, and most profitable that can happen," said Page, owner of Tampa Model Talent Management, a resident of East Lake who is still dangerous throw. "This model aims to make a child any campaign."

Concert throw Olay see a little different.

"I hate talking in front of people," she said with a laugh while sitting in front of sparkling Christmas tree in the family home of East Lake. "Now I have lines I have to say. I prefer not to talk. It's still new to me."

And modeling, will talk about throw line growth.

At 16 years, it has been suggested that she move to New York. She refused.

After that, he would throw a big contract offered to the end of high school to Miami model. It will be homeschooled. Again, she refused.

"I loved my high school friends," said Maida. "I know it's a small window of opportunity for modeling, but the window is even smaller for those in high school."

Maida attended East Lake High in 2007. Most students did not know she was a model.

"I was embarrassed at first," said Maida. "I never met the previous model. I do not know what to think, and I do not know what people think of me. I do not want to think differently from me."

When the throw was still in high school, Paige participated in Great American Teach-in to discuss her work as an agent talent. As an example, she brought pictures of the throw.

"No one knew she was still an international model, until they saw these pictures," said Paige. "They had no idea. She did not get into all the magic."

A bit shy, Maida has been tempted to go back to being on the pitch the ball is a lake in the Middle East last year of her. It's a good thing, is not. She was appointed by the Queen.

"I have the same friends I had in high school," said Maida. "I have a friend that I just like being at home."

Maida was admitted to the University of Florida, the state of Florida and the University of South Florida. But her parents, Rick Diane Maida, suggested that she try to give modeling a full-time basis for one year. With hesitation, she did. At 18, she moved to Miami.

Since he bought his first pair of high heels.

"I never wore high heels," said Maida, laughing. "My mother would make me practice walking them around the house."

Now, Paige is in addition to the agency, working with the next throw management model Miami and New York Model Management in New York.

Maida is an online program in Petersburg College, where she received her BA in education. He wants to teach kindergarten, when her modeling career ends.

Maida politely refuses to say how much money he makes.

She bought a used Lexus, but no shopping sprees and jeans to buy.

"I'm doing very well for himself, which is more than expected time for someone my age," she said. "I'm very blessed."

The youngest of four children, throw trying to get to East Lake at least one weekend a month.

Roosterfer turtle, "I bought a gift from his brother eight years ago, the pet rabbit to greet her. He goes fishing with her father.

"One of my rules, my father should be able to see everything I do," said Maida, her modeling career. "(F) I'm very, very blessed to be able to do what I do and I have family and friends I have."

No comments:

Post a Comment