Sunday, December 12, 2010

Boston College Cheerleader Heather Jones


Name: Heather Jones
Birthdate: May 10, 1986
Hometown: Long Island, New York
School: Boston College
Year: Junior
Major: Psychology and Human Development

1. In 10 years, I'll likely be: Married with children and hopefully owning my own counseling practice.

2. Why I love (Boston College): The atmosphere, the people, the spirit, the sports. I love everything about BC. Plus, I met some of my best friends in the world there. How could I not love it?

3. Movies I can't live without: Boondock Saints, Love Actually, Dumb and Dumber, The Notebook

4. Music I can't live without: Billy Joel. My mom used to play his "An Innocent Man" CD in the car when I was 3. I've been in love ever since.

5. TV shows I can't live without: Grey's Anatomy and Friends

6. One misconception about cheerleaders: That we are not athletes. Once you can flip 10 feet in the air, then you can tell us we're not atheletes.

7. My favorite sport is: Football

8. My favorite teams are: The New York Yankees!!! Boston definitely hates me for it. And of couse, the BC Eagles!

9. I like to spend my weekends: With my girlfriends.

10. Strange and unusual fact about me: I sang at New Year's Day Mass in front of the Pope at the Vatican when I was a junior in high school.

11. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Can sing all of the prepositions in alphabetical order.

12. If I Had More Time I Would: Backpack through Europe.

13. Favorite Foods: Anything with cheese. I will put cheese on just about everything.

14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Billy Joel, Jackie ONassis, Mother Theresa, David Beckham, Marilyn Monroe

15. Favorite Activity: Indoor rock climbing.

16. Next Risk I Want To Take: Bungee jumping

17. Every Woman Should Have: Confidence

18. Places I Want To Visit And Why: England, so I can get on that dinner with David Beckham.

19. Typical Day: Wake up, hit the snooze button, wake up again , rush to class, have a coffee date wth my best friend Gabri, make myself dinner (usually consisting of something microwavable), go to cheer practice, do a little work and get a good night's sleep.

20. Perfect Date: I'm happy doing just about anything as long as I'm with a guy that makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment