Wednesday, April 28, 2010

University of Arizona Cheerleader Taylor Hendrickson

Taylor Hendrickson was SI's Cheerleader of the Week on October 19, 2006.








 Taylor Hendrickson
Birth Date: January 31st
Hometown: Phoenix, Arizona
School: University of Arizona
Year: Senior
Major: Marketing

1. In 10 years, I'll likely be: I want to have an established and successful job and be happily married to a great guy.

2. Why I love Arizona: I love EVERYTHING about the UA! The campus, the people, the faculty, the athletics, and especially cheer. It's also close to my family, which is really important to me. Going to college at Arizona has been an awesome experience.

3. Movies I can't live without: Not Another Teen Movie, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, and Love Actually.

4. Music I can't live without: I like all kinds of music, but I definitely could not live without country.

5. Best place you can take me on a date: Any sporting event.

6. One misconception about cheerleaders: People believe that cheerleaders are not athletic, but with all of the workouts, stunting, and gymnastics ability, it's hard not to be.

7. My favorite sport is: It's a tie between basketball and football.

8. My favorite teams are: Arizona Wildcats, of course!! But I also love the Phoenix Suns.

9. I like to spend my weekends: Cheering for the Wildcats, hanging out with family and friends, and trying to finish all of the homework & studying I have for the following week.

10. Strange and unusual fact about me: My whole family (except me) in someway is related to the airline industry so I have traveled all over the country.

11. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Despite my answer to No. 10, I'm afraid to fly! I have to talk to my Dad, a pilot, before I take off on any flight; I would be calmer if he was actually the one flying.

12. If I Had More Time I Would: Relax a bit! With cheer and graduating in May, my whole life revolves around Arizona. I barely have time to see friends, let alone sit down for a second!

13. Favorite Foods: Italian food and anything that my mother cooks.

14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): George Washington, George W. Bush, Reese Witherspoon, Jackie Kennedy Onassis, and my grandfather who recently passed away.

15. Favorite Activity: Reading! With the exception of during the semester, I'm always looking for a new and exciting book.

16. Next Risk I Want To Take: Taking the LSAT.

17. Every Woman Should Have: A group of really good girl friends and confidence in herself.

18. Places I Want To Visit And Why: I spent a summer in Europe and would love to go back to visit the countries that I missed such as Great Britain and Spain.

19. Typical Day: I wake up at 5am for cheer practice at 6am; classes following right after; then home to do my homework; usually I'll go back to campus for something cheer related or a group meeting; and finally home with a plan to be in bed by 10pm.

20. Perfect Date: Anything as long as it's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment