Wednesday, April 28, 2010

San Francisco 49ers Cheerleader Lauren R





What is your most memorable moment as a Gold Rush member?
Last year, I was chosen to represent the Gold Rush on the NFL Tour in Tokyo, Japan. I traveled with seven other cheerleaders from different NFL teams and performed all around Japan to promote the NFL at various events and television shows. I have never felt so honored and proud to represent my team. It was not only one of my most memorable moments as a Gold Rush member, but one of the most incredible experiences in my life. One of my favorite moments on the tour was when we judged a national dance competition. I was so moved by the level of talent and dedication of all these young girls and felt so lucky to have been a part of that experience.

What is something most people do not know about you?
I love being able to express my creative side. I enjoy everything from writing to fashion design, and even shooting and editing videos.

What makes you laugh?
I can watch Will Ferrell movies over and over again and still crack up every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment