Tuesday, April 27, 2010

SI Cheerleader of the Week: University of Illinois' Ellen Hope


Name: Ellen Hope


Hometown: Fairview Heights, IL
School: University of Illinois

Year: Junior
Major: Economics


I love my school, but I almost went to: I did go to Mizzou my freshman year


My best physical feature is: My brown eyes

If I had to watch one movie on loop forever, it would be: Aladdin

If you looked at the "most played" songs on my iPod, you'd see a lot of: Kenny Chesney

The shows I DVR/TiVo are: The Bachelor/Bachelorette

My favorite Web Sites are: Facebook and YouTube

My favorite people to follow on Twitter are: Actually, I don't go on Twitter

My worst habit is: Procrastinating

My gameday superstitions are: I do a toss extension with my first stunting partner, Chris, before every basketball game.

The talent I'd most like to have that I don't possess is: I wish I could play the guitar

These three things top my bucket list: 1. Travel to a third world country and provide aid for children, 2. Find my passion and 3. Dance under the northern lights

I'd want my last meal to be: Cotton candy and ice cream

The most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me during a game is: We were tossing t-shirts into the crowd and I pegged this girl in the face by accident when she wasn't looking.

Three things I'd take to a desert island are: My family and friends, food and water

My favorite pro sports teams are: St. Louis Cardinals!

My one guilty pleasure is: Chocolate-covered strawberries

My celebrity crush is: Paul Walker

Five people I'd like to have dinner with (living or dead) are: Jesus, my great, great grandma Daisy, Walt Disney, Princess Diana and Paul Walker

My friends would be surprised to know that I: I'm pretty sure there's nothing that would surprise them, they know me inside and out.

The next risk I want to take is: Go skydiving

The worst date I've ever been on was: Actually, my boyfriend takes me on wonderful dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment