Friday, April 30, 2010

UCLA Cheerleader Jennifer

SI Cheerleader of the Week from October 12, 2006



Name: Jennifer
Hometown: Oak Park, Calif.
School: UCLA
Year: Junior
Major: Political Science

1. In 10 years, I'll likely be: Happy with a job I love and a beautiful family.

2. Why I love UCLA: The beautiful campus, diverse student population, and location.

3. Movies I can't live without: I love comedies but I don't usually like to watch a movie twice.

4. Music I can't live without: Jack Johnson

5. Best place you can take me on a date: Somewhere I would never expect, preferably outdoors.

6. One misconception about cheerleaders: That we are dumb.

7. My favorite sport is: Soccer

8. My favorite teams are: Any UCLA team and the Lakers.

9. I like to spend my weekends: Going out with my friends and doing laundry (which I find oddly therapeutic).

10. Strange and unusual fact about me: I had never held poms before this year!

11. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Hate anything chocolate since that's the one food I don't like.

12. If I had more time I would: Go on more trips and read more books.

13. Favorite Foods: I'll eat pretty much anything! I love avocadoes and confetti cake.

14. Five People I'd like to Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Dane Cook, Michael Jackson, Gandhi, John Lennon, and George Clooney.

15. Favorite Activity: Taking dance class or reading a good book.

16. Next Risk I Want To Take: Sky-diving

17. Every Woman Should Have: Self-esteem

18. Places I Want to Visit and Why: Anywhere in Europe because I've never been, the Egyptian pyramids because they're fascinating, and any tropical island because they are beautiful and I love the beach.

19. Typical Day: Dance practice, class, relax/study, go out with friends.

20. Perfect Date: Somewhere creative and exciting with a lot of good food (no movies)!

No comments:

Post a Comment